Friday, February 13, 2009

Annabel's Story- Thanks for writing to us!




Annabel wrote to Don earlier this month. She said..."I use Cowriter and WriteoutLoud for homework and stuff I find on the Internet for things that I can't read. Before I used Cowriter, I struggled in every class. I felt everyone could read or write or do more than me. I got picked on. Then my special-education teacher Ms. Craig, told me that I qualify for an alpha smart and Write out Loud with Cowriter so I could do more assignments for all my teachers. I use them all the time!"

Read Annabel's Letter!
http://www.donjohnston.com/products/cowriter/testimonials_reviews.html

2 comments:

Eric Sailers, M.A., CCC-SLP said...

I enjoy reading personal success stories like this one! Great stuff!

Valerie Sharp Chernek said...

Hi Eric!

Don Johnston has a long history (almost 30 years) of working with educators to make a difference in students' lives. We love to showcase what's working in education. Thanks for writing!